Gorilla Pimp Shirt
Ravetopias First Edition Symbol is an option only on the first time we print a new run. If we do a new reprint of a bands old shirts with our logo added the first time we will offer the First Edition Symbol. The symbol is always a dark gray so it's suttle on black shirts and vibrant on white shirts. It is optional you can choose to not have the Logo but it does signify that your shirt was an original first edition run and makes it a little more rare for collectable merch as bands grow!
The 100% cotton men's heavyweight tee will help you land a more structured look. It sits nicely, maintains sharp lines around the edges, and goes perfectly with layered streetwear outfits. Plus, it's extra trendy now!
• 100% cotton
• Fabric weight: 5.0–5.3 oz/yd² (170-180 g/m²)
• Open-end yarn
• Tubular fabric
• Taped neck and shoulders
• Double seam at sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Nicaragua, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Bangladesh, Mexico
Thanks to its loose crew neck and feminine cut, this shirt will go well with both casual outfits and business looks. The tee will be a part of your customers' wardrobe for a long time, as it's pre-shrunk for extra durability.
- 100% cotton jersey
- Fabric weight: 5.3 oz/yd² (179.7 g/m²)
- Feminine cut
- Side-seamed construction
- Loose crew neck
- ½ rib double-needle collar
- Near-capped sleeves
- Tear-away tag
- Blank product sourced from Nicaragua or Honduras