- Customizable Luminescence Kaleidoscope Goggles
- Extreme-Comfort Rubber Pads
- Adjustable Elastic Band with Built-in Sleeve for the Battery Pack
- Wrapped in EL Wire Color of Your Choice
- Choose From 9 Kaleidoscopic Lens Effects
- Real Glass Kaleidoscopic Lenses
- Laser Etched Hard Plastic Diffraction Lenses
- 3-Mode Inverter (Solid-On, Flashing-On, and Sound-Activated Modes)
- AAA Batteries Included
- High-Quality Hard Coated Polymer
- High-Quality Craftsmanship
GloFX 's steampunk EL Kaleidoscope Goggles will suck you into a world of prism rainbows! These goggles are all hand wrapped in electro-luminescence wire, so choose your preferred color and you’ve got a very cool pair of GloFX goggles. They took a unique vintage pair of goggles and combined them with the wonderful world of diffraction and kaleidoscopes! Now you can complete your wild EDM outfit with a completely out of this world pair of Customizable GloFX Kaleidoscope Goggles. These goggles feature industry-leading laser etched lenses with the Ultimate series effect, as well as real glass kaleidoscopic lenses. Similar to steampunk, gothic, or welding goggles, these diffraction optics offer a revolutionary effect by blocking out all exterior light from your vision, letting in nothing but crisp, clean, bright diffraction! No longer worry about a wire hanging from your Goggles with the New built-in sleeve in the adjustable strap. With its adjustable headband and high-quality polymer, you can rest assured that your new goggles will stay put no matter how wild your night gets.
NOTE: Due to the high demand of this USA handcrafted product, ship times may vary from an additional 24-48 hours.
All products are manufactured by GloFX
GloFX Customizable Luminescence Kaleidoscope Goggles
Diffraction Glasses Care and Cleaning Instructions:
- Do not use any cleaning solutions or soaps on your lenses.(no windex, no soap, no oils!)
- Avoid contact with any oily substances.
- Use only plain water and cotton or microfiber cloths to clean your lenses.
- Store your glasses in a cloth pouch or case when not in use to avoid contact with dirt and debris.
- Store your glasses in a cool, dry place.
- Glasses that are cleaned improperly will not be replaced free of charge.
Do not wear these as sunglasses. These glasses do not protect your eyes from ultraviolet light. Keep out of reach of small children. Do not wear while driving, operating heavy machinery, or any other hazardous activity. Read all warnings before use. Use at your own risk.
Note: To avoid diffraction effect loss, do not leave in direct sunlight, hot or humid locations for an extended period of time.