The Customer Experience is the trigger to your word of mouth marketing. Everything stems from this – so much so that up to about 35% of your word of mouth is driven by other peoples experiences.
People Talk About Every Day Stuff
People talk about how they feel, how they experience things and what made a difference in their life. The Customer Experience is the process that drives this. It creates the happy feeling or a sense of frustration and despair. And it is the one thing that you have a huge amount of say over. It is the one thing that you can control.
Making Your Customer Experience Work For You
Irrespective of why you are doing what you are doing, how you do it leaves a lasting impression. Your choice is to either get involved and work even harder on the Customer Experience or leave it to chance.
Yet leaving it to chance is a very risky strategy — and not one we would recommend.
Your New Product – The Customer Experience
People buy thing based on what others say today, rather than advertising. They buy things that are easy to use and easy to decide upon. And this is why the Customer Experience is your greatest differentiation strategy.
To help you develop the Customer Experience here are a series of articles that look at how you create your customer’s experience and ways to improve it.
- Why a really poor customer experience will hurt your business
- Dare To Be Different. Create A Customer Experience
- Customer Experience: The Psychological Shortcut
- The Golden Rule of Customer Service. Use It
- Customer Experience, Positioning, Culture and The Archetypes
- Why Your Competition Is Your Customer’s Expectations
- 4 customer loyalty behaviours that will make or break your business …
- Are you asking the right questions to grow your business?
Of course it goes without say that if you need to discuss something or want to explore a concept more let me know and I will happily guide you along the way. Just drop a comment in the message section below.
Stay ahead of your competition and get free, up to date customer experience insights that drives word of mouth marketing that is designed for forward thinking companies as soon as it’s published: