Your business is about relationships and creating a customer experience. It is about your prospects buying into your company and trusting you. It’s about feelings not cold, hard rational facts.
And what are feelings about? Personality.
The Warrior Personality and Customer Experience
This archetypal Warrior personality helps you identify your brand, culture and customer experience. It shows you how you can structure your brand has a positive and a negative side to it.
Your positive personality is your desired brand expression. It is who you are and how you want your customers to experience you.
Your negative personality is expressed when you are not able to manage your brand properly.
The good thing about the negative personality and customer experience so that it allows you to actively manage your brand, culture and customer experience.
When you identify a negative traits appearing in your customer experience and brand culture you know there is something wrong.
Who Is The Warrior Personality and Customer Experience
The emotional impact of your brand on your customers
- The Customer Experience: You sweep me off my feet with raw energy, taking me to new places, infecting me with enthusiasm and a childish love for life.
To create this experience your brand will expresses itself in the following way…
- Essence: I am young, dynamic, and the life force pulsates within me.
- Strategy: I seek to initiate and plough headlong into uncharted territory.
- Strengths: Enthusiasm, originality, energetic, forging a new individuality, taking the initiative.
- Weaknesses: Egocentricity, zealousness, impulsiveness, fire first then aim, lacking in subtlety, aggression, quick to start slow to finish.
- Key words: Courageous, enterprising, wilfull.
- Colours: Brilliant red, flaming colours.
Your staff create the brand experience and live the brand through …
- Values: We rejoice in applying our energy and capacity for action. We do not take no for an answer. Nothing is impossible. Draw your inspiration from us because we are leading the way.
- Behaviours – Positive: Independent initiatives, self-motivated action, energetic pursuit of strategic goals, enthusiasm for new projects, plain talk – no double-speak, decisiveness.
- Behaviours – Negative: Tension and angry outbursts, no completion, impatience, lack sensitivity to the plight of others.
For more information on any of the 0ther archetypal experiences, please click on the link below:
- The Warrior
- The Loyalist
- The Explorer
- The Healer
- The Ruler
- The Servant
- The Diplomat
- The Magician
- The Sage
- The Executive
- The Rebel
- The Innocent