Your business is about relationships and creating a customer experience. It is about your prospects buying into your company and trusting you. It’s about feelings not cold, hard rational facts.
And what are feelings about? Personality.
The Magician Personality and Customer Experience
This archetypal Loyalist personality helps you identify your brand, culture and customer experience. It shows you how you can structure your brand has a positive and a negative side to it.
Your positive personality is your desired brand expression. It is who you are and how you want your customers to experience you.
Your negative personality is expressed when you are not able to manage your brand properly.
The good thing about the negative personality and customer experience so that it allows you to actively manage your brand, culture and customer experience.
When you identify a negative traits appearing in your customer experience and brand culture you know there is something wrong.
Who Is The Magician Personality and Customer Experience
The emotional impact of your brand on your customers
- The Customer Experience: You give me great confidence and hope. You help me to be better than ever before. I choose you because you are stronger and more penetrating. I choose you because I don’t want to be associated with weakness and losers.
To create this experience your brand will expresses itself in the following way…
- Essence: I am powerful.
- Strategy: Command, control and transform.
- Strengths: Healing, inspiring, loyal to the end.
- Weaknesses: Destruction, rampant egocentricity.
- Key words: Passion, intensity, strength.
- Colours: Greenish-blue, murky red, brown
Your staff create the brand experience and live the brand through …
- Values: We are creative, self-reliant and will not rest until the obstacles have been tamed and the task is complete. We reward loyalty and faith with exponentially more loyalty and faith. We SHALL overcome – or no one else will. (ie. there can be only one winner, but if we have to lose so will everyone else.)
- Behaviours – positive: Resourcefulness, discretion, willingness to grow, depth of perception.
- Behaviours – negative: Lack of forgiveness, seeks vindictive revenge, back-stabbing, exploitative, promiscuity.
For more information on any of the 0ther archetypal experiences, please click on the link below:
- The Warrior
- The Loyalist
- The Explorer
- The Healer
- The Ruler
- The Servant
- The Diplomat
- The Magician
- The Sage
- The Executive
- The Rebel
- The Innocent