Your business is about relationships and creating a customer experience. It is about your prospects buying into your company and trusting you. It’s about feelings not cold, hard rational facts.
And what are feelings about? Personality.
The Healer Personality and Customer Experience
This archetypal Loyalist personality helps you identify your brand, culture and customer experience. It shows you how you can structure your brand has a positive and a negative side to it.
Your positive personality is your desired brand expression. It is who you are and how you want your customers to experience you.
Your negative personality is expressed when you are not able to manage your brand properly.
The good thing about the negative personality and customer experience so that it allows you to actively manage your brand, culture and customer experience.
When you identify a negative traits appearing in your customer experience and brand culture you know there is something wrong.
Who Is The Healer Personality and Customer Experience
The emotional impact of your brand on your customers
- The Customer Experience: You make me feel wanted and looked-after. I am comfortable with you. You enhance my home and family. I feel “at home” in your environment.
To create this experience your brand will expresses itself in the following way…
- Essence: I care deeply (about you).
- Strategy: I seek security and live to nurture.
- Strengths: Sensitivity to mood, projects the family archetype, tenacious.
- Weaknesses: Moodiness, fearfulness, excessive sentimentality.
- Key words: Feelings, home-oriented, sympathetic.
- Colours: Orange-yellow, green, blue-green, iridescent hues
Your staff create the brand experience and live the brand through …
- Values: We are members of one big family who care for each other.
- Behaviours – Positive: Understanding, bonding, acknowledging and loving, responds well to affection and security, values traditions and history, nesting & home-building, total emotional commitment and buy-in, artistry and imagination.
- Behaviours – Negative: Fears insecurity and shuts out the world, focusing only on the self when feeling insecure. Hyper-emotionalism, paranoia and suspicion, timidity, worrisome attitudes, snobbery, avoids tackling issues head-on, bottles up problems.
For more information on any of the 0ther archetypal experiences, please click on the link below:
- The Warrior
- The Loyalist
- The Explorer
- The Healer
- The Ruler
- The Servant
- The Diplomat
- The Magician
- The Sage
- The Executive
- The Rebel
- The Innocent